Returns & Exchanges
Look, we get it. Buying stuff online is hard enough for yourself, let alone your pets.
If, for any reason, you would like to return anything you purchased, that's totally cool. It just needs to be within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Return an item to change it for a different size
- Return an item for a refund or store credit
- Return a faulty item for a replacement
We're not The Iconic though. So we have a few important conditions:
- Sounds obvious, but whatever you return needs to be unused with any tags still attached so it can be sold to another wildling (take 30 seconds to get rid of that pet hair if you would)
- Return shipping costs are at your expense (sorry!). If you mark the parcel as 'Return to Sender', we get charged a redonkulous return fee by Australia Post. We've got to pass this fee on to you and we promise you it is waaaay more than a standard parcel charge. Like we're talking more than popcorn at the cinema.
- If you're exchanging for a different size, either include a self-addressed, pre-paid satchel in with your return, or we'll be in touch to let you know the return postage cost back to you
Ready to get your return on? Ok just print off our Returns Form HERE. Fill it out. Pack it up. And send it back to us at:
Wildling Pet Co. (Returns)
Unit 1, 22-24 Link Crescent
Any probs or questions, hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalised items. No one wants a bandana with Gary on it if their name is Fred. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards. That would be kinda weird.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We pay fees to all of our payment providers (PayPal, Visa etc.) at the time of your purchase which are refunded to us, in part, when we process a refund for you. Afterpay is an awesome service to provide but unfortunately at this time they do not pass on any credits back to us when a Afterpay refund is processed. Which kinda sucks for us. Therefore, any refunds processed via Afterpay may attract a 5% restocking fee for any change of mind purchases where a refund is required. This applies to all orders, regardless whether they have been shipped or not.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Only regular priced items may be exchanged and refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are returning an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For any change of mind or size exchanges, you will be required to pay a return shipping charge to cover the cost for us to ship the exchange item(s) back to you. The current charges are $8.95 for standard post or $10.95 Express Post.